Once you decide to swing you want to be able to do it when you want and how you want, which is great but which is the best way and what are the options?Well there are 3 main ones and each have their pro’s and con’s. If you haven’t tried one of these then check it out to find out what you’re missing or not missing as the case may bePRIVATE PARTIES
Private parties are the ones where you entertain at home or go to someone else’s house to meet, greet and play, and they are occasionally arranged in a hotel room or apartment. They can be just you, your partner and one other, or it can be a nice small group. Mind you, 14 is still a small group…
- Private parties usually involve people you’re pretty comfortable with. Chances are that you’ve been chatting or communicating in some way for a period of time so there is some familiarity and known attraction.
- You may be more adventurous and try new things in this small personal atmosphere because of the familiarity.
- You have all your favourite toys and such with you, or at least you can if you remembered to pack them.
- They are not always easily arranged for the dates you are available on.
- They can be postponed at the last minute for a number of reasons.
- If it’s a first meeting with people you realise you aren’t really into and it’s at your house, then you’re stuck with them in your home and the awkwardness that comes with it.
This is a fantastic way to explore the swinging world and everything else around it. Most clubs have regular nights that you can join in on and there are a large number of clubs in the cities, and a smaller amount scattered around Australia. Some are actual venues and others are held in houses.
- You can find somewhere to go on a night that suits you.
- You get to meet new people that may not be on the sites you’re using, you may even wish you’d done it sooner for that reason as some people ONLY go to clubs.
- Clubs generally will have different themed nights so if you want to explore BDSM, bisexuality or fetishes for example, there are clubs that specifically cater for those; so they are a great way to dip your toes in, dress up in leather or play with the same gender occasionally, or engage in something specific on a regular basis.
- You can do as little or as much as you like. Most clubs are strict on “no means no” and allow for newbies to scope it out and get comfortable first. So it’s a great way to explore what you like and what you don’t. Who knows, you might discover that you love being bound and gagged while your husband is dressed in drag kissing another guy… or not!
- There are times that you don’t find someone you want to play with at a club which is not as much fun, but you can always invite other playmates you know so at the very least, you can have fun with them. Also called a “back up plan”.
- They are on set nights and sometimes the same time each month which can be a problem for women who are “out of action” every time it’s on.
- You usually need to book ahead so when your house guests have cancelled on you at the last second, you may not be able to substitute it with a club based orgy.
These usually happen on an annual basis, some are bi-yearly and occasionally quarterly. Some are random and all can be a mix of dancing, shows (drag or BDSM related), drinking, meeting and playing although there aren’t many that promote that it’s a play type event. That’s the nice surprise, or the shock depending on how you look at it.
- They are something different to the norm with the mix of a night club and the adult scene.
- They can be a good excuse to dress up in your best sexy outfit as most events have a theme. So leather or string it doesn’t matter, just dress to impress!
- There is usually a larger crowd which means more potential to meet some awesome people and if there is a dance floor you can enjoy shaking your thang with other people who are more than likely looking to enjoy some flirting and possibly a bit more. It’s just like a night club but with fewer boundaries.
- They can be more expensive both in entry costs and costumes, depending on how much you spend on it of course. A few bits of string and sticky tape are pretty cheap, it’s the thigh-high boots, leather top and suspender set that can be a little more expensive.
- With so many people it can take longer to meet people you click with and decide you want more of, and some events are strictly “no play” events so you’ll need to have a place to go afterwards for more fun.
- There is generally one or two people, often single guys (but not always) that think that events like this are going to be full of people that are as keen as they are to have sex so they are a little on the presumptuous and pushy side. You just have to be firm with them and nothing else comes of it, but it’s hard to have large events and not have these kinds of people there.
Honestly, they are all great fun and most couples will at least try all 3. We did the private parties mostly in the beginning but have since discovered what the clubs and events can offer and they have sparked our desire to explore more. We’ve met some awesome people who are into things we’ve not tried and because they’ve been so open and easy going, it has made us more comfortable with the idea of delving into some of the more hard core activities. We wouldn’t have discovered these people staying with the private parties alone. So my advice to you is to get out and try as many different parties as you can, you just never know!
If you want to see what clubs, parties and events are currently happening, check out the event listings on Australia’s largest adult dating site!
Copyright © 2010 Chantelle Austin International
It is illegal to use any or all of this article without the expressed, written permission from the owner. If you wish to use it you must publish the article in it’s entirety and include the original author, plus links, so that it is clear where the content originated. Failure to do so will result in legal action being taken.